Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas and New Years!!



Well, I know that I said that I was going to be better at this blogging thing, but I have failed once again. I have made it one of my goals for the new year to be better at blogging more often. Christmas was really fun!! I got to go up to Ogden and spend some time with my family. I stayed at my mom's house and spent a lot of time cooking and eating!! Yum, Yum!! We had a nice brunch on Christmas with my brother Brett and his wife Britt. My dad also came and had a good time. After dinner we had fun playing on the Wii. It was hilarious to watch my parents play!! Thanks for a great Christmas!!


That weekend I headed back to St. George where it was a little bit warmer and NO SNOW!! I spent New Year's with Travis (my boyfriend), his sisters, their families, and some friends!! We had a really good time playing games, eating, and watching the kids run around!! Thanks for inviting us!! Love you guys!! Well, that is how I spent my holiday break and now it is back to work!! Happy New Year to all!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming to new year party. We love having you around!

Heath Family said...

Fun, Fun! Let's get together sometime soon. :)

Miss Jackie said...

You have a boyfried?!?! Do tell more please.... :)
Looks like a fun holiday! It was fun to see pictures of your fam!

platts said...

Glad to see you updated...you are about as bad as me and that is really bad. :) Can't wait to go bowling again...we need to at least do it once a month. love you guys.

Amy said...

CUTE I MISS U! PS your boobs look huge!