Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Boyfriend is the BEST!!

I'm just sitting here at school and hating life. IT IS PARENT TEACHER CONFERENCE WEEK!! It is the worst time for a teacher. We have to be to work early, stay late, and then we have to have meetings with all of the parents. I get really grumpy and I am in a bad mood most of the week. However, while I am sitting here, I am thinking of how great Travis is to me and how much I appreciate him. Yesterday, he made me lunch and brought it to me. I know that this doesn't seem like much, but it really meant a lot to me. I had a really long day ahead of me and going without lunch just would have made it worse. Then he fixed dinner for me and I just can't thank him enough. He is always so thoughtful and helping me out!! He really means al ot to me!! I love him so much!! Just thought that I would get my thoughts out today!! Hope that everyone is doing well!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meg you rock. Thank you so much for making my brother so happy. He always hasent had the easy road to travel. Thank you for always putting a smile on his face... We love you meg......

Amy said...

Meghan!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I seriously need to meet this guy! I am planning on coming down over Easter, I hope you'll be around!