Monday, March 9, 2009

A Great Weekend!!

This weekend was just what I needed. On Friday me and Travis went to dinner and just enjoyed spending time together. We went for a walk around the temple and then just hung out at Trav's house. It wasn't anything crazy, but it was nice to relax and be with each other. Then on Saturday I got some laundry done and cleaned my house, then I went and helped Trav clean. After a long day of cleaning, we went for a dreadful visit to the grocery store (I HATE GROCERY SHOPPING)!! Later, we went for a little drive and a little hike. That night we watched the UFC fights and just had a quiet night at home. Sunday was the main event. Trav got ordained an Elder and was given the Preisthood. Trav's whole family came down to support him. I can't even explain the love that this family has for each other. Trav was so glad that everyone was there!! I absolutely love his family, I love being with them, and I love spending time with them. I am so proud of Travis and the man that he is. I am so lucky to have him and to be a part of his life. He is such a great example to me and everyone around him. He can always make me smile and when he walks into a room, it lights up. I am so thankful to have him and the happiness that he brings into my life !! Thanks to everyone who came down!! Thank you for your support, your love, and your spirit!! WE LOVE YOU!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meg I want you to know we all love you to. Awhile back trav asked me what i thought about you. I want you to know i told him out of anyone and everyone we all seem to love you. You fit in our family just right. you alwys make us feel welcome. Thanks for being so good to him!!! We love you guys too. Thanks for sharing that special day with him! My dad couldnt have been any happier. It makes me cry every time i think about it to know how far he has come.. This is when i know prayers can be answered

TheStaheliFamily said...

Yeah Cozy made me feel guilty for never posting. I always leave the camera at home though so I don't have any pictures to post. So it's just boring posts, but it will be fun to have if I print it like Cozy said. Thanks for inviting us down. It was fun, and we do need to get together again. Have a good one. One week to go til your break!!

Amy said...

That is so wonderful! I cannot explain how happy I am to hear how happy you are! I know I am the worst friend in the whole world, I love you so much and I want to cry thinking about how much I miss you! I am truely happy for you though! I can't wait to meet Travis, My kids have had RSV starting Feb 8th and they got over it just before Florida. Now Boen is VERY sick again. We were in the ER last night because he had a temp of 104+ and we couldn't get it down! So I really have been busy, but know that i love you! I am so proud of you and the decisions you are making and what a wonderful influence you are on everyone around you! If I get a minute tonight I'll call you, or maybe tomorrow! I have half a mind to drive down there one of these weekends just to be with you!!!!!!!! Love you!

platts said...

ok so you made me cry...we are so proud of him and what he has accomplished...And let me tell you meg..ask trav...you are the only one that has fit in with me... I am honestly myself around you and aint fake and it is awesome to be that way..it is like we are real sisters. But you have been an awesome example to bub and i have to thank you for your patience with him because believe me, you have to have patience when it comes to him..we love you.